Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How do you know who you should pick to be in your ministry?

This question was posted in gospelmime.ning.com's forum by R.J. Mime

How do you know who you should pick to be in your ministry?




New Xpression Mime: The bible says, how can two walk together if they not agree. Your partner(s) in ministry must not only align up with your Spirit, but coroporately you must be aligned with the word and Spirit of God so that Ministry can go forth corporately and effectively under the Anointing through the Ministry. 

My Group Story
When I began miming at the age of 13, I belonged to a group ("Represent") of about seven which included my sister.  We were new to the idea of ministering through mime and so we ran into a few issues.  My sister and I became a duo when Represent dissolved.  We had an awesome run as a team but life happens and we dissolved our group (Temporarily I Pray).  When I changed churches (True Bethel Baptist Church) I joined the mime ministry there and later helped reorganized the ministry and we called the group:
Radical Anointed Praise Mime (R.A.P. Mime)
R.A.P. had an awesome run as well.  However, because the group was large (7-10 members), members grew up, went to college, had children, and just lost interest, we disbanded.
Thankfully Pastor Ali and myself have continued the legacy of R.A.P.  We have found a bond and connection because we don't have to deal with different personalities and spirits.  (Not to mention our birthdays are a day apart 12/30-12/31)
If you  solo mime, duo mime, or group mime make sure all spirits are aligned.

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I am in search of some annoited mimes to be apart of a healing crusade that is taking place on March 20th in Brooklyn,NY. I would appreciate any assitance.

    I can be contacted at 1 800 506 7996 or 347-743-9957

    Blessings,

    Evangelist Nancy Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello
    A sister at my church and myself are looking to start a mime ministry; and are seeking guidance. We are looking for workshops and viewings of other ministries to learn from and network. I would love some help on this please contact me at ndevonish0528@gmaqil.com if you have any info that may assist us in this area. Thanks in advance... Blessings!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, Can someone help guide me? My church ministry does mimes to christian music. I am interested in learning more mime and moving out into ministry by myself. I feel i have a special gift from GOD on this and have often been told so. I am just lost for guidance as to what to do and where to go. Please email me at jharris34446@yahoo.com Thank you and GOD bless.. .Ray

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Email me at jermel.lilly@yahoo.com

      Delete
  4. God's Image Mime Ministry a lot of ministries are doing things for the hype of it...

    many are gifted but only few are annionted>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree i hav noticed that lately. much prayer and fasting is needed for mime ministrys to work effectively in doing the will of GOD mime is more that a dance or performance when the annointing is presence it can touch your soul.

      Delete